Sunday, September 13, 2015

About me!

Hey everyone! So, my name is Taylor, I am nineteen years old and in my second year at RIC. I'm a Secondary Ed. English major and I'm hoping to stay on that path. A few months ago I started working at CinemaWorld in Lincoln. I'm a huge fan of reading and writing. The last show I binge-watched was "The Office" and I absolutely recommend it to everyone. I guess I'll just explain my life through a few photos. They're gonna be my dog, a little bit of my personal life, a recent event that happened to me, and finally the three television shows that I think everyone should watch.

My dog Zeus who just turned 3 a few days ago

Love going to the beach with my two best friends even if its late

Last night I witnessed One Direction's (possible?) last concert




2 comments: